This course is currently closed
Unit Summary Learning Outcomes
At the end of the unit, the trainee should be able to:
- Identify scope of international carriage of goods
- Identify global traffic systems
- Select the mode of transport for goods
- Transport goods using different types of transport modes
- Determine Freight rates
- Handle special cargo in transportation
- Ensure cargo safety and security.
Duration in Hours
Accessing this course requires a login. Please enter your credentials below!